Monday, July 2, 2012

JOY Psalm 35:27

May those who delight in my vindication shout for joy and gladness; may they always say, "The LORD be exalted, who delights in the well-being of his servant."

May those who delight in my vindication 
Psalm 9:4  For you have upheld my right and my cause, sitting enthroned as the righteous judge.

shout for joy and gladness 
Psalm 20:5  May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God.
Psalm 33:3  Sing to him a new song; play skillfully and shout for joy.

may they always say, "The LORD be exalted who delights" 
Psalm 147:11  ... the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.
Psalm 149:4  For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.

"in the well-being of his servant." 
Job 17:3  "Give me, O God, the pledge you demand. Who else will put up security for me?"

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment