Thursday, July 12, 2012

JOY Psalm 51:8

Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice.

Let me hear joy and gladness 
Isaiah 35:10  ... and those the LORD has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.
Jeremiah 33:10-11  "This is what the LORD says: 'You say about this place, "It is a desolate waste, without people or animals." Yet in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem that are deserted, inhabited by neither people nor animals, there will be heard once more the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD, saying, "Give thanks to the LORD Almighty, for the LORD is good; his love endures forever." For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before,' says the LORD."
Joel 1:16  Has not the food been cut off before our very eyes--joy and gladness from the house of our God?
Psalm 32:7  You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 35:27  May those who delight in my vindication shout for joy and gladness; may they always say, "The LORD be exalted, who delights in the well-being of his servant."

let the bones you have crushed rejoice 
Exodus 12:46  "It must be eaten inside the house; take none of the meat outside the house. Do not break any of its bones."
Psalm 6:2  Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment