Saturday, October 10, 2020

John 6:55-57

"For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me." 

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them 
John 15:4-7  "Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."
1 John 2:24  As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.
1 John 3:24  The one who keeps God's commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.
1 John 4:15  If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God.

Just as the living Father sent me 
John 3:17  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 6:29  Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."
John 10:36  "... what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?"
John 17:8  "For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment