Monday, February 5, 2018

Galatians 1:1-2

Paul, an apostle--sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead--and all the brothers and sisters with me, To the churches in Galatia: ... 

Paul, an apostle 
1 Corinthians 1:1  Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and our brother Sosthenes, ...
Romans 1:1  Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God ...
Ephesians 1:1  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God's holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus: ...
2 Timothy 1:1  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, in keeping with the promise of life that is in Christ Jesus, ...

sent not from men nor by a man 
Galatians 1:11-12  I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

but by Jesus Christ and God the Father 
Galatians 1:15-16  But when God, who set me apart from my mother's womb and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being.
Acts 9:15  But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel."
Acts 20:24  "However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace."

who raised him from the dead 
Acts 2:24  "But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him."

and all the brothers and sisters with me 
Philippians 4:21  Greet all God's people in Christ Jesus. The brothers and sisters who are with me send greetings.

To the churches in Galatia 
Acts 16:6  Paul and his companions traveled throughout the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been kept by the Holy Spirit from preaching the word in the province of Asia.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment