Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SALVATION Isaiah 62:1

For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her vindication shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch. 

For Zion's sake I will not keep silent 
Esther 4:12-14  When Esther's words were reported to Mordecai, he sent back this answer: "Do not think that because you are in the king's house you alone of all the Jews will escape. For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?"
Psalm 50:21  "When you did these things I kept silent, you thought I was exactly like you. But now I arraign you and set my accusations before you."
Psalm 83:1  O God, do not remain silent; do not turn a deaf ear, do not stand aloof, O God.

for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet till her vindication shines out like the dawn
Isaiah 1:26  "I will restore your leaders as in days of old, your rulers as at the beginning. Afterward you will be called the City of Righteousness, the Faithful City."
Isaiah 45:8  "You heavens above, rain down my righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness flourish with it; I, the LORD, have created it."
Job 11:17  "Life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will become like morning."

her salvation like a blazing torch 
Psalm 67:1-2  May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine on us--so that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations.
Isaiah 58:8  "Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment