Thursday, April 11, 2013

JOY Philemon 7

Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord's people.

Your love has given me great joy and encouragement 
2 Corinthians 7:4  I have spoken to you with great frankness; I take great pride in you. I am greatly encouraged; in all our troubles my joy knows no bounds.
2 Corinthians 7:13  By all this we are encouraged. In addition to our own encouragement, we were especially delighted to see how happy Titus was, because his spirit has been refreshed by all of you.

because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord's people 
Philemon 20  I do wish, brother, that I may have some benefit from you in the Lord; refresh my heart in Christ.
Romans 15:31-32  Pray that I may be kept safe from the unbelievers in Judea and that the contribution I take to Jerusalem may be favorably received by the Lord's people there, so that I may come to you with joy, by God's will, and in your company be refreshed.
1 Corinthians 16:17-18  I was glad when Stephanas, Fortunatus and Achaicus arrived, because they have supplied what was lacking from you. For they refreshed my spirit and yours also. Such men deserve recognition.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment