Sunday, April 1, 2012

FEAR Psalm 145:19

He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

He fulfills the desires
Psalm 20:4 May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.

of those who fear him
Job 22:28 "What you decide on will be done, and light will shine on your ways."

he hears their cry
Psalm 31:22 In my alarm I said, "I am cut off from your sight!" Yet you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help.
Psalm 40:1-2 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

and saves them
1 Samuel 10:17-19 Samuel summoned the people of Israel to the LORD at Mizpah and he said to them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'I brought Israel up out of Egypt, and I delivered you from the power of Egypt and all the kingdoms that oppressed you.' But you have now rejected your God, who saves you out of all your disasters and calamities. And you have said, 'No, appoint a king over us.' so now present yourselves before the LORD by your tribes and clans."
Psalm 7:10 My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart.
Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment