Thursday, April 5, 2012

FEAR Proverbs 1:32-33 Part 1 of 2

"For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; but whoever listens to me (wisdom) will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."

 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them
Proverbs 5:22-23  The evil deeds of the wicked will ensnare them; the cords of their sins hold them fast. For lack of discipline they will die, led astray by their own great folly.
Proverbs 15:10  Stern discipline awaits anyone who leaves the path; the one who hates correction will die.
Isaiah 66:3b-4  They have chosen their own ways, and they delight in their abominations; so I will choose harsh treatment for them and will bring on them what they dread. For when I called, no one answered, when I spoke, no one listened. They did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me."

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment