Friday, April 20, 2012

FEAR Proverbs 19:23

The fear of the LORD leads to life; then one rests content, untouched by trouble.

Job 4:7-9  "Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished? Where were the upright ever destroyed? As I have observed, those who plow evil and those who sow trouble reap it. At the breath of God they perish; at the blast of his anger they are no more."
Proverbs 10:27  The fear of the LORD adds length to life, but the years of the wicked are cut short.
Proverbs 3:1-2  My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity.
Proverbs 14:26  Whoever fears the LORD has a secure fortress, and for their children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 18:10  The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
Psalm 71:5-7  For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. I have become a sign to many; you are my strong refuge.
Isaiah 33:5-6  The LORD is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with his justice and righteousness. He will be the sure foundation of your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment