Thursday, August 30, 2018

Philippians 4:1-3 Part 1 of 2

Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends! I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. Yes, and I ask you, my true companion, help these women since they have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my co-workers, whose names are in the book of life. 

Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown 
Philippians 1:8  God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.

stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends! 
1 Corinthians 16:13-14  Be on your guard, stand firm in the faith, be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love.
1 Corinthians 1:8  He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 1:21-22  Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
Galatians 5:1  It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Philippians 1:27-28a  Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you.
1 Thessalonians 3:8  For now we really live, since you are standing firm in the Lord.
Titus 1:9  He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment