Sunday, August 20, 2017

Psalm 56:10-13

In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise--in God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me? I am under vows to you, my God; I will present my thank offerings to you. For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life. 

I am under vows to you, my God 
Psalm 50:14-15  "Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High, and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you and you will honor me."

For you have delivered me from death 
Psalm 33:18-19  But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine.
Psalm 49:15  But God will redeem me from the realm of the dead; he will surely take me to himself.
Psalm 86:13  For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths, from the realm of the dead.
Psalm 107:20  He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.
Psalm 116:8-9  For you, LORD, have delivered me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the LORD in the land of the living.

that I may walk before God in the light of life 
Job 33:29-30  "God does all these things to a person--twice, even three times--to turn them back from the pit, that the light of life may shine on them."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment