Saturday, September 5, 2015

TRUST Psalm 91:1-2

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty (Shaddai). I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." 

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High 
Exodus 33:22  "When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by."

will rest in the shadow of the Almighty 
Psalm 63:7  Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.
Isaiah 49:2  He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.
Lamentations 4:20  The LORD's anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.


He is my refuge and my fortress 
Psalm 91:9-10  If you say, "The LORD is my refuge," and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.
2 Samuel 22:2-3  He (David) said: "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior--from violent people you save me."
Psalm 9:9  The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment