Wednesday, September 23, 2015

TRUST Isaiah 26:3-4

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal. 

You will keep in perfect peace 
Job 22:21  "Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you."
Isaiah 9:66-7  For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.
Philippians 4:7  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you 
1 Chronicles 5:20  They were helped in fighting them, and God delivered the Hagrites and all their allies into their hands, because they cried out to him during the battle. He answered their prayers, because they trusted in him.
Psalm 22:5  To you they cried out and were saved; in you they trusted and were not put to shame.
Psalm 28:7  The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Isaiah 12:2  "Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation."

Trust 
Isaiah 50:10  Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the word of his servant? Let the one who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the LORD and rely on their God.

in the LORD forever 
Psalm 62:8  Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal 
Genesis 49:24  "But his bow remained steady, his strong arms stayed limber, because of the hand of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel, ..."
Psalm 18:2  The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment