Friday, September 18, 2015

TRUST Proverbs 21:22

One who is wise can go up against the city of the mighty and pull down the stronghold in which they trust.

Proverbs 8:12-16  "I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence; I possess knowledge and discretion. To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech. Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have insight, I have power. By me kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just; by me princes govern, and nobles--all who rule on earth."
Ecclesiastes 9:13-16  I also saw under the sun this example of wisdom that greatly impressed me: There was once a small city with only a few people in it. And a powerful king came against it, surrounded it and built huge siege works against it. Now there lived in that city a man poor but wise, and he saved the city by his wisdom. But nobody remembered that poor man. So I said, "Wisdom is better than strength." But the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are no longer heeded.
Proverbs 24:5-6  The wise prevail through great power, and those who have knowledge muster their strength. Surely you need guidance to wage war, and victory is won through many advisers.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5  For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973,
1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment