Sunday, September 13, 2015

TRUST Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love 
Psalm 6:4  Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.
Psalm 90:14  Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

Show me the way I should go 
Exodus 33:13  "If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people."
Job 34:32  " 'Teach me what I cannot see; if I have done wrong, I will not do so again.' "
Psalm 27:11  Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes, for false witnesses rise up against me, spouting malicious accusations.
Psalm 32:8  I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

for to you I entrust my life 
Psalm 25:1-2  In you, LORD my God, I put my trust. I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me.
Psalm 86:4  Bring joy to your servant, LORD, for I put my trust in you.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment