Tuesday, September 22, 2015

TRUST Isaiah 12:2 Part 2 of 2

"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation."  

I will trust and not be afraid 
Job 13:15  "Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him; I will surely defend my ways to his face."
Psalm 26:1  Vindicate me, LORD, for I have led a blameless life; I have trusted in the LORD and have not faltered.
Psalm 112:7  They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
Isaiah 26:3  You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
Daniel 6:23  The king was overjoyed and gave orders to lift Daniel out of the den. And when Daniel was lifted from the den, no wound was found on him, because he had trusted in his God.

The LORD, the LORD himself 
Isaiah 26:4  Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal.
Isaiah 38:11  I said, "I will not again see the LORD himself in the land of the living; no longer will I look on my fellow man, or be with those who now dwell in this world."

is my strength and my defense 
Psalm 18:1-2  I love you, LORD my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

he has become my salvation 
Exodus 15:2  "The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment