Monday, June 1, 2015

PEACE Jeremiah 30:10

" 'So do not be afraid, Jacob my servant; do not be dismayed, Israel,' declares the LORD. 'I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security, and no one will make him afraid.' "

So do not be afraid 
Isaiah 41:10  "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Jacob my servant 
Isaiah 44:1-2  "But now listen, Jacob, my servant, Israel, whom I have chosen. This is what the LORD says--he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen."

I will surely save you out of a distant place 
Jeremiah 30:7  " 'How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.' "
Jeremiah 29:14  "I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."

Jacob will again have peace and security 
Isaiah 35:9-10a  No lion will be there, nor any ravenous beast; they will not be found there. But only the redeemed will walk there, and those the LORD has rescued will return.
Jeremiah 17:24-25  "But if you are careful to obey me, declares the LORD, and bring no load through the gates of this city on the Sabbath, but keep the Sabbath day holy by not doing any work on it, then kings who sit on David's throne will come through the gates of this city with their officials. They and their officials will come riding in chariots and on horses, accompanied by the men of Judah and those living in Jerusalem, and this city will be inhabited forever."

and no one will make him afraid 
Isaiah 29:22  Therefore this is what the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, says to the descendants of Jacob: "No longer will Jacob be ashamed; no longer will their faces grow pale." 
Isaiah 54:4  "Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood."
Jeremiah 23:4  "I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing," declares the LORD.
Ezekiel 34:25  " 'I will make a covenant of peace with them and rid the land of savage beasts so that they may live in the wilderness and sleep in the forests in safety.' "
Ezekiel 34:28  " 'They will no longer be plundered by the nations, nor will wild animals devour them. They will live in safety, no one will make them afraid.' "

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment