Tuesday, June 2, 2015

PEACE Jeremiah 46:27

"Do not be afraid, Jacob my servant; do not be dismayed, Israel. I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security, and no one will make him afraid."

Do not be afraid 
Isaiah 43:5  "Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west."
Jeremiah 51:46  "Do not lose heart or be afraid when rumors are heard in the land; one rumor comes this year, another the next, rumors of violence in the land and of ruler against ruler."

Jacob 
Isaiah 41:8-10  "But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant;' I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 44:1  "But now listen, Jacob, my servant, Israel, whom I have chosen."
Malachi 1:2-3  "I have loved you," says the LORD. "But you ask, 'How have you loved us?' Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" declares the LORD. "Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals."

my servant 
Isaiah 44:2  "This is what the LORD says--he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen."

I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile 
Isaiah 11:11  In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hammath and from the islands of the Mediterranean.
Jeremiah 29:14  "I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you." declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."
Jeremiah 50:19  "But I will bring Israel back to their own pasture, and they will graze on Carmel and Bashan; their appetite will be satisfied on the hills of Ephraim and Gilead."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment