Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Psalm 40:3

He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.

He put a new song
Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 96:1 Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Revelation 5:9 And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation."

Many will see and fear
Psalm 52:6 The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at him (the man who did not make God his stronghold) saying...
Psalm 64:9 All mankind will fear; they will proclaim the works of God and ponder what he has done.

and put their trust
Exodus 14:31 And when the Israelites saw the great power the LORD displayed against the Egyptians, the people feared the LORD and put their trust in him and in Moses his servant.

NOTES:
Many will see: Psalm 18:49, Psalm 22:22-31

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment