Sunday, May 10, 2009

Psalm 40:1

I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.

I waited patiently
Psalm 37:7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

he turned to me and heard my cry
Psalm 6:9 The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer.
Psalm 31:22 In my alarm I said, "I am cut off from your sight!" Yet you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help.
Psalm 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry;
Psalm 116:1 I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.
Psalm 145:19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mom! This is great!

    And now you're truly internet savvy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aunt Diane. Thanks for posting this. I will totally follow this.

    ReplyDelete