Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Psalm 138:8

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD endures forever--do not abandon the works of your hands.

The LORD will fulfill his purpose
Psalm 57:2 I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me.
Philippians 1:6 ...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

your love, O LORD, endures forever
Ezra 3:11 With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the LORD: "He is good; his love to Israel endures forever." And all the people gave a great shout of praise to the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid.
Psalm 100:5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

do not abandon
Psalm 51:11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

the works of your hands
Job 10:3 Does it please you to oppress me, to spurn the work of your hands, while you smile on the schemes of the wicked?
Job 10:8 Your hands shaped me and made me. Will you now turn and destroy me?

Notes:
See 1 Samuel 16:1, 12; 2 Samuel 7

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment