Saturday, May 30, 2009

John 14:6

Jesus answered, " I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

I am
John 6:35 Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."

the way
John 10:9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture.
Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
Hebrews 10:20 ...by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is his body...

the truth
John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

the life
John 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

No one comes to the Father except through me
Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

NOTES:
the way - Hebrews 10:19-20; Acts 9:2; Acts 19:9, 23
life/light - John 10:28; John 8:12; Psalm 36:9

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment