Monday, July 11, 2022

1 Thessalonians 5:25-28

Brothers and sisters, pray for us. Greet all God's people with a holy kiss. I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers and sisters. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
 
Brothers and sisters, pray for us
Ephesians 6:19-20  Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am in chains. Pray that I  may declare it fearlessly, as I should.
Colossians 4:3-4  And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I might proclaim it clearly, as I should.  
2 Thessalonians 3:1  As for other matters, brothers and sisters, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored just as it was with you. 
Hebrews 13:18  Pray for us. We are sure that we have a clear conscience and desire to live honorably in every way.

Greet all God's people with a holy kiss 
Romans 16:16  Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ send greetings.

I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers and sisters 
2 Thessalonians 3:14  Take special note of anyone who does not obey our instruction in this letter. Do not associate with them, in order that they might feel ashamed.
1 Timothy 4:13  Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you 
Romans 16:20  The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
Revelation 22:21  The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.
 
Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment