Tuesday, June 7, 2022

1 Thessalonians 3:9-10

How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you. Night and day we pray most earnestly that we may see you again and supply what is lacking in your faith.
 
How can we thank our God enough for you
1 Thessalonians 1:2  We always thank God for all of you and continually mention you in our prayers.
Romans 1:8  First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world.   
Ephesians 5:20  ... always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you 
1 Thessalonians 2:19-20  For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? Indeed, you are our glory and joy.
 
Night and day we pray most earnestly 
2 Timothy 1:3  I thank God, whom I serve, as my ancestors did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers.
Romans 1:9-10  God, whom I serve in my spirit in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you in my prayers at all times; and I pray that now at last by God's will the way may be opened for me to come to you. 
 
that we may see you again 
1 Thessalonians 2:17  But, brothers and sisters, when we were orphaned by being separated from you for a short time (in person, not in thought), out of our intense longing we made every effort to see you. 
 
Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment