Tuesday, April 28, 2015

PEACE Psalm 29:11

The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

The LORD gives strength to his people 
Psalm 18:1-2  I love you, LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 28:8  The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
Psalm 68:35  You, God, are awesome in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!

the LORD blesses his people with peace 
Leviticus 26:6  " 'I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove wild beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country.' "
Numbers 6:22-27  The LORD said to Moses, "Tell Aaron and his sons, 'This is how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them: "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." '  So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment