Sunday, April 12, 2015

PEACE Leviticus 26:6 Part 1 of 2

" 'I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove wild beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country.' " 

I will grant peace in the land 
Psalm 29:11  The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.
Psalm 37:11  But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.
Psalm 85:8  I will listen to what God the LORD says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants--but let them not turn to folly.
Psalm 147:14  He grants peace to your borders and satisfies you with the finest of wheat.
Isaiah 26:3  You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
Isaiah 54:13  "All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace."
Isaiah 60:18  "No longer will violence be heard in your land, nor ruin or destruction within your borders, but you will call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise."
Haggai 2:9  " 'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty."

and you will lie down 
Psalm 3:5  I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.
Psalm 4:8  In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.
Proverbs 3:24  When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 

1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment