Sunday, April 26, 2015

PEACE Job 3:26

"I have no peace, no quietness; I have no rest, but only turmoil."

I have no peace, no quietness 
Isaiah 48:22  "There is no peace," says the LORD, "for the wicked."
John 14:27  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

I have no rest 
Job 7:4  "When I lie down I think, 'How long before I get up?' The night drags on, and I toss and turn until dawn."
Job 7 13-15  "When I think my bed will comfort me and my couch will ease my complaint, even then you frighten me with dreams and terrify me with visions, so that I prefer strangling and death, rather than this body of mine."
Psalm 6:6  I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears.
Daniel 4:4-5  I, Nebuchadnezzar, was at home in my palace, contented and prosperous. I had a dream that made me afraid. As I was lying in bed, the images and visions that passed through my mind terrified me."
Matthew 11:28-30  "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

but only turmoil 
Job 3:16-17  "Or why was I not hidden away in the ground like a stillborn child, like an infant who never saw the light of day? There the wicked cease from turmoil, and there the weary are at rest."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment