Wednesday, April 15, 2015

PEACE Numbers 6:24-26 Part 2 of 3

" ' "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." ' "  

the LORD make his face shine on you 
Job 29:24  "When I smiled at them, they scarcely believed it; the light of my face was precious to them."
Psalm 4:6  Many, LORD, are asking, "Who will bring us prosperity?" Let the light of your face shine on us.
Psalm 31:16  Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.
Psalm 80:3  Restore us, O God; make your face shine on us, that we may be saved.
Psalm 119:135  Make your face shine on your servant and teach me your decrees.

and be gracious to you 
Genesis 43:29  As he looked about and saw his brother Benjamin, his own mother's son, he asked, "Is this your youngest brother, the one you told me about?" And he said, "God be gracious to you, my son."
Psalm 25:16  Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.
Psalm 86:16  Turn to me and have mercy on me; show your strength in behalf of your servant; save me, because I serve you just as my mother did.
Psalm 119:29  Keep me from deceitful ways; be gracious to me and teach me your law.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment