Thursday, April 16, 2015

PEACE Numbers 6:24-26 Part 3 of 3

" ' "The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." ' "  

the LORD turn his face toward you 
Psalm 4:6  Many, LORD, are asking, "Who will bring us prosperity:" Let the light of your face shine on us.
Psalm 44:3  It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them.

and give you peace 
Psalm 4:8  In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 29:11  The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.
Psalm 37:11  But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.
Psalm 37:37  Consider the blameless, observe the upright; a future awaits those who seek peace.
Psalm 127:2  In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat--for he grants sleep to those he loves.
Isaiah 14:7  All the lands are at rest and at peace; they break into singing.
Jeremiah 33:6  " 'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.' "
John 14:27  "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment