Saturday, September 27, 2014

GLORY Isaiah 43:6-7 Part 3 of 3

"I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth--everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."

whom I created 
Isaiah 27:11  When its twigs are dry, they are broken off and women come and make fires with them. For this is a people without understanding; so their Maker has no compassion on them, and their Creator shows them no favor.

for my glory 
Psalm 86:9  All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, Lord; they will bring glory to your name. 

whom I formed and made 
Isaiah 43:1  But now, this is what the LORD says--he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine."
Isaiah 43:20-21  "The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise."
Psalm 100:3  Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Isaiah 19:25  The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance." 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment