Sunday, September 14, 2014

GLORY Isaiah 24:16 Part 1 of 2


From the ends of the earth we hear singing: "Glory to the Righteous One." But I said, "I waste away, I waste away! Woe to me! The treacherous betray! With treachery the treacherous betray!"

From the ends of the earth 
Psalm 48:10  Like your name, O God, your praise reaches to the ends of the earth; your right hand is filled with righteousness.

we hear singing 
Psalm 65:8  The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy. 

Glory 
Isaiah 28:5  In that day the LORD Almighty will be a glorious crown, a beautiful wreath for the remnant of his people.
Isaiah 60:1  "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."
Isaiah 60:19  "The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory."

to the Righteous One 
Ezra 9:15  "LORD, the God of Israel, you are righteous! We are left this day as a remnant. Here we are before you in our guilt, though because of it not one of us can stand in your presence."

But I said, "I waste away, I waste away!" 
Leviticus 26:39  " 'Those of you who are left will waste away in the lands of their enemies because of their sins; also because of their ancestors' sins they will waste away.' "

Woe to me! 
1 Samuel 4:6-8  Hearing the uproar, the Philistines asked, "What's all this shouting in the Hebrew camp?" When they learned that the ark of the LORD had come into the camp, the Philistines were afraid. "A god has come into the camp," they said. "Oh no! Nothing like this has happened before. We are doomed! Who will deliver us from the hand of these mighty gods? They are the gods who struck the Egyptians with all kinds of plagues in the wilderness."
Isaiah 5:8  Woe to you who add house to house and join field to field till no space is left and you live alone in the land.
Jeremiah 10:19  Woe to me because of my injury! My wound is incurable! Yet I said to myself, "This is my sickness, and I must endure it."
Jeremiah 45:3  "You said, 'Woe to me! The LORD has added sorrow to my pain; I am worn out with groaning and find no rest.' "

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment