Monday, September 15, 2014

GLORY Isaiah 24:16 Part 2 of 2

From the ends of the earth we hear singing: "Glory to the Righteous One." But I said, "I waste away, I waste away! Woe to me! The treacherous betray! With treachery the treacherous betray!"

The treacherous betray! 
Psalm 25:3  No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause.

With treachery the treacherous betray! 
Isaiah 21:2  A dire vision has been shown to me: The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot. Elam, attack! Media, lay siege! I will bring to an end all the groaning she (Babylon) caused.
 Isaiah 33:1  Woe to you, destroyer, you who have not been destroyed! Woe to you, betrayer, you who have not been betrayed! When you stop destroying, you will be destroyed; when you stop betraying, you will be betrayed.
Jeremiah 3:6-7  During the reign of king Josiah, the LORD said to me, "Have you seen what faithless Israel has done? She has gone up on every high hill and under every spreading tree and has committed adultery there. I thought that after she had done all this she would return to me but she did not, and her unfaithful sister Judah saw it."
Jeremiah 3:20  "But like a woman unfaithful to her husband, so you, Israel, have been unfaithful to me," declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 5:11  "The people of Israel and the people of Judah have been utterly unfaithful to me," declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 9:2  Oh, that I had in the desert a lodging place for travelers, so that I might leave my people and go away from them; for they are all adulterers, a crowd of unfaithful people.
Hosea 5:7  "They are unfaithful to the LORD; they give birth to illegitimate children. When they celebrate their New Moon feasts, he will devour their fields."
Hosea 9:1  Do not rejoice, Israel; do not be jubilant like the other nations. For you have been unfaithful to your God; you love the wages of a prostitute at every threshing floor.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment