Friday, September 26, 2014

GLORY Isaiah 43:6-7 Part 2 of 3

"I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth--everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."

everyone who is called by my name 
Isaiah 48:1  "Listen to this, you descendants of Jacob, you who are called by the name of Israel and come from the line of Judah, you who take oaths in the name of the LORD and invoke the God of Israel--but not in truth or righteousness--..." 
Isaiah 56:4-5  For this is what the LORD says: "To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose what pleases me and hold fast to my covenant--to them I will give within my temple and its walls a memorial and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that will endure forever."
Isaiah 62:2  The nations will see your vindication, and all kings your glory; you will be called by a new name that the mouth of the LORD will bestow. (Jerusalem) 
Isaiah 63:19  We are yours from of old; but you have not ruled over them, they have not been called by your name. (Babylonians)
Jeremiah 15:16  When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, LORD God Almighty.
James 2:7  Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong?

(parentheses are mine) 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment