Saturday, May 16, 2020

Colossians 4:2-4 Part 1 of 4

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. 

Devote yourselves to prayer 
Luke 18:1  Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Acts 1:14  They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers.
Romans 1:9-10  God, whom I serve in my spirit in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you in my prayers at all times; and I pray that now at last by God's will the way may be opened for me to come to you.
Romans 12:12  Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Ephesians 6:18  And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18  Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment