Thursday, May 28, 2020

Colossians 4:18

I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand. Remember my chains. Grace be with you.

I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand 
1 Corinthians 16:21  I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand.
Galatians 6:11  See what large letters I use as I write to you in my own hand!
2 Thessalonians 3:17-18  I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand, which is the distinguishing mark in all my letters. This is how I write. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.
Philemon 19  I, Paul, am writing this with my own hand. I will pay it back--not to mention that you owe me your very self.

Remember 
Hebrews 13:3  Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Matthew 25:36  "I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me."
Hebrews 10:34  You suffered along with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. 

my chains 
Acts 21:33  The commander came up and arrested him and ordered him to be bound with two chains. Then he asked who he was and what he had done.

Grace be with you 
1 Timothy 6:21b  Grace be with you all.
2 Timothy 4:22  The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you all.
Titus 3:15  Everyone with me sends you greetings. Greet those who love us in the faith. Grace be with you all.
Hebrews 13:24-25  Greet all your leaders and all the Lord's people. Those from Italy send you their greetings. Grace be with you all.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment