Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Colossians 4:14-15

Our dear friend Luke, the doctor, and Demas send greetings. Give my greetings to the brothers and sisters at Laodicea, and to Nympha and the church in her house. 

Our dear friend Luke, the doctor, and Demas send greetings 
2 Timothy 4:11  Do your best to come to me quickly, for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia and Titus to Dalmatia. Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry.
Philemon 23-24  Epaphras, my fellow prisoner in Christ Jesus, sends you greetings. And so do Mark, Aristarchus, Demas and Luke, my fellow workers.

Give my greetings to the brothers and sisters at Laodicea 
Colossians 2:1  I want you to know how hard I am contending for you and for those at Laodicea, and for all who have not met me personally.

and to Nympha and the church in her house 
Romans 16:3-5  Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my co-workers in Christ Jesus. They risked their lives for me. Not only I but all the churches of the Gentiles are grateful to them. Greet also the church that meets at their house. Greet my dear friend Epenatus, who was the first convert to Christ in the province of Asia.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment