Tuesday, May 29, 2012

JOY 1 Chronicles 29:17

"I know, my God, that you test the heart and are pleased with integrity. All these things I have given willingly and with honest intent. And now I have seen with joy how willingly your people who are here have given to you."

I know, my God, that you test the heart 
Psalm 139:23-24  Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Proverbs 15:11  Death and Destruction lie open before the LORD--how much more do human hearts!
Proverbs 17:3  The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests the heart.
Jeremiah 11:20  But you, LORD Almighty, who judge righteously and test the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance on them, for to you I have committed my cause.
Jeremiah 17:10  "I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve."

And now I have seen with joy how willingly your people who are here have given to you 
1 Chronicles 28:9  "And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever."
Psalm 15:1-5  LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain? The one whose walk is blameless, who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart; whose tongue utters no slander, who does no wrong to a neighbor, and casts no slur on others; who despises a vile person but honors those who fear the LORD; who keeps an oath even when it hurts, and does not change their mind; who lends money to the poor without interest; who does not accept a bribe against the innocent. Whoever does these things will never be shaken.
Proverbs 11:20  The LORD detests those whose hearts are perverse, but he delights in those whose ways are blameless.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment