Friday, May 11, 2012

FEAR Jeremiah 10:6-7 Part 1 of 2

No one is like you, LORD; you are great, and your name is mighty in power. Who should not fear you, King of the nations? This is your due. Among all the wise leaders of the nations and in all their kingdoms, there is no one like you.

No one is like you, LORD 
Exodus 8:10  "Tomorrow," Pharaoh said. Moses replied, "It will be as you say, so that you may know there is no one like the LORD our God."
Psalm 86:8  Among the gods there is none like you, LORD; no deeds can compare with yours.

you are great, and your name is mighty in power 
2 Samuel 7:22  "How great you are, Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears."
Psalm 48:1  Great is the LORD, and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, his holy mountain.
Jeremiah 16:21  "Therefore I will teach them--this time I will teach them my power and might. Then they will know that my name is the LORD."

Who should not fear you 
Jeremiah 5:22  "Should you not fear me?" declares the LORD. "Should you not tremble in my presence? I made the sand a boundary for the sea, an everlasting barrier it cannot cross. The waves may roll, but they cannot prevail; they may roar, but they cannot cross it."

King of the nations 
Psalm 22:27-28  All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the LORD, and all the families of the nations will bow down before him, for dominion belongs to the LORD and he rules over the nations.
Psalm 47:8-9  God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his holy throne. The nobles of the nations assemble as the people of the God of Abraham, for the kings of the earth belong to God; he is greatly exalted.
Psalm 96:10  Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns." The world is firmly established. It cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity.
Genesis 28:15  "I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment