Tuesday, May 15, 2012

FEAR Luke 12:4-7

"I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

I tell you, my friends 
John 15:14-15  "You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."

do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more 
Matthew 10:28  "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."

Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. 
Hebrews 10:31  It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

the very hairs of your head are all numbered 
Matthew 10:30-31  "And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

you are worth more than many sparrows 
Matthew 12:11-12  He said to them, "If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment