Sunday, May 6, 2012

FEAR Isaiah 41:10 Part 3 of 3

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

I will uphold you 
Psalm 18:35  You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great.
Psalm 119:117  Uphold me, and I will be delivered; I will always have regard for your decrees.

with my righteous right hand 
Exodus 3:20  "So I will stretch out my hand and strike the Egyptians with all the wonders that I will perform among them. After that, he will let you go."
Exodus 15:6  "Your right hand, LORD, was majestic in power. Your right hand, LORD, shattered the enemy."
Exodus 15:12  "You stretch out your right hand, and the earth swallows your enemies."
Job 40:14  "Then I myself will admit to you that your own right hand can save you."
Psalm 20:6  Now this I know: The LORD gives victory to his anointed. He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary with the victorious power of his right hand.
Psalm 48:10  Like your name, O God, your praise reaches to the ends of the earth; your right hand is filled with righteousness.
Psalm 89:13  Your arm is endowed with power; your hand is strong, your right hand exalted.
Psalm 98:1  Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment