Sunday, January 16, 2011

LIGHT Micah 7:8

Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.

Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
Psalm 22:17 I can count all my bones; people stare and gloat over me.
Proverbs 24:17 Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do not let your heart rejoice.
Micah 4:11 But now many nations are gathered against you. They say, "Let her be defiled, let our eyes gloat over Zion!"

Though I have fallen, I will rise
Psalm 20:8 They are brought to their knees and fall, but we will rise up and stand firm.
Psalm 37:23-24 The LORD delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.
Amos 9:11-12 "In that day I will restore David's fallen tent. I will repair its broken places, restore its ruins, and build it as it used to be, so that they may possess the remnant of Edom and all the nations that bear my name," declares the LORD, who will do these things.

Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light
2 Samuel 22:29 "You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light."
Isaiah 9:2 The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.

NOTES:
Read Acts 15

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment