Thursday, January 13, 2011

LIGHT Isaiah 53:11

After the suffering of his soul, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, he will bear their iniquities.

After the suffering of his soul
John 10:14-18 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me--just as the Father knows me and I know the Father--and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life--only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

he will see the light of life and be satisfied
Job 33:29-30 "God does all these things to a man--twice, even three times--to turn back his soul from the pit, that the light of life may shine on him."

by his knowledge my righteous servant
Acts 7:52 "Was there ever a prophet your fathers did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him-- ..."

will justify many
Isaiah 6:7 With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for."
John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"
Romans 4:25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

and he will bear their iniquities
Exodus 28:38 "It will be on Aaron's forehead, and he will bear the guilt involved in the sacred gifts the Israelites consecrate, whatever their gifts may be. It will be on Aaron's forehead continually so that they will be acceptable to the LORD."
Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

NOTES:
Light of life - 1 Corinthians 15:4; Job 33:28; Psalm 49:19; 56:13
Be satisfied - Isaiah 1:11
His knowledge - Isaiah 1:3; 6:9; 11:2; 43:10; 45:4-5; 52:6, 13; 56:10
My servant - Isaiah 20:3; 41:8-9; 42:1
Justify many - Isaiah 5:23; Romans 5:19; Isaiah 52:15; Daniel 12:3

Read Acts 12

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment