Sunday, January 30, 2011

LIGHT John 12:44-46

Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."

When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me
Matthew 10:40 "He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me."
John 5:24 "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."

When he looks at me he sees the one who sent me
John 14:9 Jesus answered, "Don't you know me, Phillip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?"

I have come into the world as a light
John 1:4-5 In him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness but the darkness has not understood it.
John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

NOTES:
Read Romans 1

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment