Saturday, September 5, 2009

Job 32:8

But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding.

it is the spirit
Job 32:18 For I am full of words, and the spirit within me compels me;

the breath of the Almighty
Job 27:3 ... as long as I have life within me, the breath of God in my nostrils, ...
Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

that gives him understanding
Job 12:13 "To God belong wisdom and power; counsel and understanding are his."
Psalm 119:34 Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart.
James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment