Thursday, February 21, 2019

Revelation 11:11-12

 "And behold, I am coming quickly. 
Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book."     
Revelation 22:7  NASB

But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on. 

But after three and a half days 
Revelation 11:9  For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial.

the breath of life from God entered them 
Genesis 2:7  Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
Ezekiel 37:5  " 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life.' "
Ezekiel 37:9-10  Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live,' " So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet--a vast army.
Ezekiel 37:14  " 'I will put my Spirit into you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.' "

"Come up here" 
Revelation 4:1  After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on 
2 Kings 2:11  As they (Elijah and Elisha) were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.
Mark 16:19  After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.
Luke 24:51  While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven.
Acts 1:9  After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17  For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment