Friday, February 15, 2019

Revelation 11:1-2 Part 1 of 2

 "And behold, I am coming quickly. 
Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book."     
Revelation 22:7  NASB

I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, "Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. But exclude the outer court, do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months." 

I was given a reed like a measuring rod 
Ezekiel 40:3  He took me there, and I saw a man whose appearance was like bronze; he was standing in the gateway with a linen cord and a measuring rod in his hand.
Ezekiel 47:3  As the man went eastward with a measuring line in his hand, he measured off a thousand cubits then led me through water that was ankle deep.
Zechariah 2:1-2  Then I looked up, and there before me was a man with a measuring line in his hand. I asked, "Where are you going?" He answered me, "To measure Jerusalem, to find out how wide and how long it is."
Revelation 21:15  The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls.

But exclude the outer court 
Ezekiel 40:17  Then he brought me into the outer court. There I saw some rooms and a pavement that had been constructed all around the court. There were thirty rooms along the pavement.
Ezekiel 40:20  Then he measured the length and width of the north gate, leading into the outer court.

do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles 
Luke 21:24  "They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment