Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Revelation 10:5-7 Part 2 of 2

 "And behold, I am coming quickly. 
Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book."     
Revelation 22:7  NASB

Then the angel I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven. And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay! But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets."  

and said, "There will be no more delay!" 
Revelation 16:17  The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, "It is done!"

But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet 
Matthew 24:31  " And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other." 
Mark 13:27  "And he will send his angels to gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens."

the mystery of God will be accomplished 
Romans 16:25-27  Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all the Gentiles might come to the obedience that comes from faith--to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen. 

just as he announced to his servants the prophets 
Amos 3:7  Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. 
1 Samuel 3:7  Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD: The word of the LORD had not yet been revealed to him. 
Daniel 9:22  He (Gabriel) instructed me and said to me, "Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding."
John 15:15  "I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."
Jeremiah 23:21-22  "I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message; I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied. But if they had stood in my council, they would have proclaimed my words to my people and would have turned them from their evil ways and from their evil deeds."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment