Sunday, February 10, 2019

Revelation 10:1

 "And behold, I am coming quickly. 
Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book."     
Revelation 22:7  NASB

Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven.He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. 

Then I saw another mighty angel 
Revelation 5:2  And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, "Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?"

coming down from heaven 
Revelation 18:1  After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor.
Revelation 20:1  And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.

He was robed in a cloud 
Matthew 17:5  While he (Peter) was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!"
Matthew 24:30  "Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory."

with a rainbow above his head 
Ezekiel 1:28  Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.
Revelation 4:3  And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne.
Genesis 9:13-16  "I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

his face was like the sun 
Matthew 17:2  There he (Jesus) was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun and his clothes became as white as the light. 
Revelation 1:16  In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

and his legs were like fiery pillars 
Revelation 1:15  His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment