Monday, March 21, 2011

LOVE 2 Samuel 7:15

" 'But my love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you.' "

But my love will never be taken away from him
1 Kings 2:4 ". . . and that the LORD may keep his promise to me: 'If your descendants watch how they live, and if they walk faithfully before me with all their heart and soul, you will never fail to have a man on the throne of Israel.' "
1 Kings 6:12 "As for this temple you are building, if you follow my decrees, carry out my regulations and keep all my commands, and obey them, I will fulfill through you the promise I gave to David your father."
1 Kings 8:25 and 2 Chronicles 6:16 "Now LORD, God of Israel, keep for your servant David my father the promises you made to him when you said, 'You shall never fail to have a man sit before me on the throne of Israel, if only your sons are careful in all they do to walk before me as you have done.' "
1 Kings 9:5 ". . . I will establish your royal throne over Israel forever, as I promised David your father when I said, 'You shall never fail to have a man on the throne of Israel.' "
1 Kings 11:13 "Yet I will not tear the whole kingdom from him, but will give him one tribe for the sake of David my servant and for the sake of Jerusalem, which I have chosen."
1 Kings 11:32 " 'But for the sake of my servant David and the city of Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, he will have one tribe.' "
2 Chronicles 21:7 Nevertheless, because of the covenant the LORD had made with David, the LORD was not willing to destroy the house of David. He had promised to maintain a lamp for him and his descendants forever.
Psalm 89:24 My faithful love will be with him, and through my name his horn will be exalted.
Psalm 89:33 . . . but I will not take my love from him, nor will I ever betray my faithfulness.
Jeremiah 33:17 "For this is what the LORD says: 'David will never fail to have a man to sit on the throne of the house if Israel, . . . ' "

as I took it away from Saul
1 Samuel 13:13 "You acted foolishly," Samuel said. "You have not kept the command the LORD your God gave you; if you had, he would have established your kingdom over Israel for all time."
1 Samuel 15:28 Samuel said to him, "The LORD has torn the kingdom of Israel from you today and has given it to one of your neighbors--to one better than you."
1 Samuel 16:14 Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD tormented him.

NOTES:
Read Galatians 6

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment