Saturday, March 26, 2011

LOVE 1 Chronicles 17:13-14

" 'I will be his father and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor. I will set him over my house and my kingdom forever; his throne will be established forever.' "

I will be his father
2 Corinthians 6:18 "I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

and he will be my son
1 Chronicles 28:6 "He said to me: 'Solomon your son is the one who will build my house and my courts, for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.' "
Luke 1:32-33 "He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end."
Hebrews 1:5 For to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father"? Or again, "I will be his Father and he will be my Son"?

his throne
1 Kings 2:12 So Solomon sat on the throne of his father David, and his rule was firmly established.
1 Chronicles 28:5 "Of all my sons--and the LORD has given me many--he has chosen my son Solomon to sit on the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel."
1 Chronicles 29:23 So Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.
2 Chronicles 9:8 "Praise be to the LORD your God, who has delighted in you and placed you on his throne as king to rule for the LORD your God. Because of the love of your God for Israel and his desire to uphold them forever, he has made you king over them, to maintain justice and righteousness."

will be established forever
Psalm 132:11-12 The LORD swore an oath to David, a sure oath that he will not revoke: "One of your own descendants I will place on your throne--if your sons keep my covenant and the statutes I teach them, then their sons will sit on your throne for ever and ever."
Jeremiah 33:17 "For this is what the LORD says: 'David will never fail to have a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel, . . .' "

NOTES:
Read Ephesians 5

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment